Thank you for visiting the Adaptive Security website and reviewing our Terms of Service.
1. Acceptance of Terms
Adaptive Security provides our Internet sites and the content, products and services offered on or through those sites (collectively, the "Services"), to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). Your use of the Services in whole or in part constitutes your binding acceptance of these TOS. If you do not agree to these TOS, you should not use the Services. Some Services may be subject to additional posted rules, policies and terms. When you use those Services, you and Adaptive Security shall be subject to those additional conditions, which are incorporated by reference into these TOS (and, consequently, form part of your agreement with us). Other Services may be governed by different usage terms. In the event of an inconsistency between these TOS and any additional posted conditions or separate usage terms, the provisions of the additional conditions and/or separate usage terms shall control.
2. General Rules of Conduct
Your use of the Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, and you agree not to violate such laws and regulations. In addition, you agree that:
• you will not interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Services; you will not interfere with or disrupt the security measures of the Services; you will not interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Services, and will comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of such networks; and
• you will comply with Indian laws regarding the transmission of technical data
• you will not use the Services to send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming"; harm minors in any way; promote or generate revenue for any business or commercial purposes, whether or not for a charge or through linking with any other web services or pages, unless authorized by us; impersonate any person or entity; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law; "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
• You will not reproduce, modify, distribute or republish materials contained on the Service (either directly or by linking) without our prior written permission. You will not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of content. You may, however, download material from the site (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, noncommercial use only. We reserve all rights in and title to all material downloaded. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and logos appearing on the site are the property of Adaptive Security.
3. Company's Proprietary Rights
All Services software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, database, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Services, including, but not limited to, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names, excluding any of your Postings (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of Adaptive Security, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors or suppliers and are legally protected, without limitation, under Indian, as well as applicable foreign, laws, and regulations. The compilation of all content on each site is the exclusive property of Adaptive Security. You may not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party web site), or otherwise use, any materials contained on the Services without the express prior written consent of Adaptive Security. In particular, you may not frame any Material without the express prior written consent of Adaptive Security or the Material owner. You must not alter, delete or conceal any copyright or other notices contained on the Services, including notices on any Material you download, transmit, print or reproduce from the Services.
4. Service Deactivation or Termination
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
• Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
• Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on or through the Services;
• Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services;
We may take any of the above actions for any legitimate business reason, as determined by Adaptive Security in its sole discretion, including, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you, (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof), and (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Adaptive Security, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, licensors and suppliers (collectively, the "Adaptive Security Parties"), harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including attorneys' fees), incurred by Adaptive Security in connection with any claim arising out of your use of the Services, your violation of these TOS, your connection to the Services, or your violation of the rights of any other person or entity.
6. Disclaimers of Warranties
THE SERVICES, AND MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, PROMISE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN ADDITION, ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. Without limiting the foregoing, Adaptive Security is not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the Services. As between you and Adaptive Security, you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the Services, including, without limitation, postings and materials associated with your use of the Services. Under no circumstances shall Adaptive Security be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Services. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Services.
7. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ADAPTIVE SECURITY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, UNDER ANY THEORY, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST INCOME, REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL OR ECONOMIC LOSS, THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADAPTIVE SECURITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY TO ANY SERVICES, AND CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE.
8. Changes in TOS
Because we may modify all or any part of these TOS from time to time without notice to you, you should check back often so you are aware of your current rights and responsibilities. Your continued use of a given Service after changes to the TOS have been published on that Service constitutes your binding acceptance of the updated TOS. If at any time the TOS are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the Services.